Just a glimpse of me...

My photo
Do you ever feel STUCK? In 2000, I began looking for answers to some tough questions in my life. I'd searched high & low and finally conceded to search the promises found in the Bible. Those promises have sustained & guided me through the loss of a parent, the struggle with anxiety & depression, the loss of a valued relationship and so much more! I've found joy amid the pain. And, I want to share it with you!

01 June 2012

Saving Squirrels

Today I am especially thankful that I can sense & choose to recognize the powerful presence of the living God in the littlest of things… 
  • the vibrant orange day lilies against the cloudy skies
  • watching two baby finches share a worm together (which I’ve seen them do about 5-6 times in the past 2 wks)
  • scooping a little squirrel out of the pool w/the net after he lost his balance while drinking from the edge
  • singing along loudly & dramatically with Luciano Pavarotti as “The Prayer” blares from my iPod (like... right NOW... as I am typing this!)   



God continually blesses me with little things that bring big joy, and ...


...I am committed to trust Him in all things – the big & the little.  

Don’t rob yourself of a blessing today by reserving your JOY for only the BIG things!  


“Delight yourself also in the LORD,
And He shall give you the desires of your heart.” Psalm 37:4  


Daily He brings me joy and...
the Joy of the LORD is my strength! 

Linking with Ann Voskamp - A Holy Experience today...

No comments:

Post a Comment